Ratings for Dr. Henri Stefanison

explained everything perfectly, only problem was when I asked him about specifics(the way i was feeling after the surgery) he said as long as it is not getting worse its nothing to worry about. I had to go on the internet to find out what it was and to find out it truly was nothing to worry about.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Dr. Stefanison is a tremendous surgeon. He was very comforting when I was diagnosed with Colon Cancer. His manner is extremely professional and I was so thankful I had him as a surgeon. I wouldn't want to go to anyone else!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

Dr. Stefanison was absolutely amazing. Took the time to make sure I understood what was happening. Gave me a personal call to my home after surgery & results came in to check in and make sure I was doing well. I cannot say enough great things about him. Will never forget how great he treated me and my family. I will be forever grateful.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

Very professional, prompt and efficient. Easy manner made discussions easy and understandable. Office assistant was very good and most helpful in scheduling and overaqll reception. Procedure was smooth and successful. Recommend highly. !!!!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

I would recommend Dr. Stefanison in a heartbeat. He is thorough, polite, kind & has a good sense of humor. My gall bladder surgery went off without a hitch & although it was not a "big deal" surgery, every patient is anxious & a little scared of the "unknown". This surgeon & all the staff involved made me feel safe & secure.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

I was diagnosed with colorectal cancer in 1987. Dr Stefanison performed the surgery to remove the cancer. I have been cancer free since. Dr. Stefanison saved my life. I would strongly recommend him. Barrie is fortunate to have a surgeon like Dr. Stefanison.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

Great where it counts: surgery. Can be dismissive and has no clue what lymphadema truly is. Comparing my two arms and saying I am fine is not exactly on top of the latest developments in this area. I was also already under care of a lymphadema specialist, so luckily his diagnosis was irrelevant. He is thorough in his follow up with cancer patients.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2013

Dr Stefanison is a physician who should be "cloned". His attitude, knowledge and professional skills are a credit to The College of Physicians and Surgeons and to the medical community. After moving over 200 kcm from Barrie my wife and I are making the trip to have him follow up with preventative procedures. Thank you Dr Stefanison and staff for your committment to help others in the way you do. I can highly recommend this doctor after 20 years of being his patient.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2013

Dr.Stefanison was fantastic. He took the time to explain everything to me in plain english so that I understood what was happening to me and why. His bedside manner before and after the surgery was great.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2012

Great doctor would highly reccoment him, very knowledgable and great bedside manner!! He is very thorough and won't accept a could be cancer statement!!!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2011