Ratings for Dr. Allan Moll

My mother was a patient of Dr. Moll for many years. She went to him many times complaining of a pain in her side and he kept sending her for mammograms, mammograms and mammograms. Then she started experiencing extreme headaches mixed with ear aches. He would give her antibiotics for the earaches and after many visits decided to refer her to a neurologist, this took forever. All this to say that after many years of asking for help from her doctor (and I use this word loosely!), we decided to take her to St. Michaels emergency, where they were able to help diagnose my mother with Stage IV Lung Cancer!!!!! At this point it was to late to treat - chemo did not work, it only made her feel worse. We were told that she could have been living with cancer for a few years. Her doctor never took the time to properly assess her and help get her treatment in time. As another person has stated, please if you are a patient of his, find another doctor quick. He as well as his staff do not have sympathy or professionalism for anyone.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

I have been Dr. Moll's patient for over 13 years, which , I imagine, makes me one of his oldest patients. In all these years, I found him very reliable as a diagnostic physician . When he is in doubt, he would refer you to the right specialist. As opposed to some other doctors I've had dealings with in my looong life, he doesn't believe himself to be God. That is refreshing! Ina, his long time office staff, is a gem. She is helpful, sympathetic and always friendly. I've been lucky to find Dr. Moll's office.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

I think that this guy went to medical school in Somalia. Stupid does not even begin to describe him. If you have a runny nose, he will probably refer you to another doctor as he has no knowledge of anything medical. Find another doctor.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

Dr. Moll is an AMAZING doctor. He is thorough, professional, speedy and his ability to spot and accurately diagnose a medical problem is unparalleled. Unlike every other doctor I've had, he doesn't worry you unless there's something to actually worry about; he doesn't send you for unnecessary tests. When he isn't an expert on a condition he refers you to the BEST of specialists. He is straight-forward and to the point. His respect for his patients is shown through his organization and punctuality. Some criticize him for not being as friendly and conversational as other doctors, however I think the fact that he separates his social life from his work reflects his professionalism. The only negative comment I have is that he lacks a complete understanding of women's health and emotions. However overall, I feel I am in great hands and I am so lucky to have such a capable doctor. I don't think he'll ever know just how much I admire him.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

I have been a patient for over 10 years. The office staff are pleasant enough. I am usually told that the office is very busy, only to find an empty waiting room upon arrival. Dr.Moll is very formal and business-like. You are in and out of his examining room in a flash. On one occasion I was told that my appointment was limited to three questions or problems only.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2012

Dr. Moll is a very pleasant, easy-to-talk-to, calm md. Although he is very busy, he does not rush your appointment. He will listen carefully and advise you. He is very knowledgeable and up on the latest medical information. His office assistant is very efficient and welcoming. The office is tidy and bright.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2011

I have been a patient of Doctor Moll for many years. He has always been helpful and caring. Takes issues seriously and is straightforward with his diagnosis. When I had serious questions he would patiently listen to any issues. Every diagnosis that he made was correct after I went for some further tests.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2011

Dr. Moll is the best doctor I have ever had. He's courteous and respectful and alway on time.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2011

I've been a patient of A. Moll since childhood. Now in my early 20's, I am able to realize the complete lack of passion and enthusiasm he seems to have towards his field. Case in point - when I visited his office due to a highly serious and frightening medical problem, where I asked for advice on the proper procedures and methods of action I should take. Not only did he have no knowledge or experience with this related illness (possible HIV infection) as admitted by him, but furthermore he didn't even offer any help or support in this highly serious case! All he had to do was call a colleague or search online for the relevant information regarding medications and what not; eventually leaving me to rush to an emergency room and deal with their physicians. Overall, I believe that unless this man can sharpen up his diagnostic skills and show some liveliness he should not be in practice. He's definitely NOT a Dr. Gregory House…and you'd have better luck using WEBMD...

flag | Submitted March 26, 2011

Dr. Moll is basically a nice man and good doctor. I just wish he spent more quality time with his patients instead of just rushing them in and out. He is very formal, which makes me feel uncomfortable. He can be very caring when he really wants to be... I felt more comfortable when I first became his patient, but now I'm starting to feel more like a file number instead of a human being!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2011