You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Allan Moll

I think that this guy went to medical school in Somalia. Stupid does not even begin to describe him. If you have a runny nose, he will probably refer you to another doctor as he has no knowledge of anything medical. Find another doctor.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

Dr. Moll is an AMAZING doctor. He is thorough, professional, speedy and his ability to spot and accurately diagnose a medical problem is unparalleled. Unlike every other doctor I've had, he doesn't worry you unless there's something to actually worry about; he doesn't send you for unnecessary tests. When he isn't an expert on a condition he refers you to the BEST of specialists. He is straight-forward and to the point. His respect for his patients is shown through his organization and punctuality. Some criticize him for not being as friendly and conversational as other doctors, however I think the fact that he separates his social life from his work reflects his professionalism. The only negative comment I have is that he lacks a complete understanding of women's health and emotions. However overall, I feel I am in great hands and I am so lucky to have such a capable doctor. I don't think he'll ever know just how much I admire him.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

I have been a patient for over 10 years. The office staff are pleasant enough. I am usually told that the office is very busy, only to find an empty waiting room upon arrival. Dr.Moll is very formal and business-like. You are in and out of his examining room in a flash. On one occasion I was told that my appointment was limited to three questions or problems only.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2012

Dr. Moll is a very pleasant, easy-to-talk-to, calm md. Although he is very busy, he does not rush your appointment. He will listen carefully and advise you. He is very knowledgeable and up on the latest medical information. His office assistant is very efficient and welcoming. The office is tidy and bright.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2011

I have been a patient of Doctor Moll for many years. He has always been helpful and caring. Takes issues seriously and is straightforward with his diagnosis. When I had serious questions he would patiently listen to any issues. Every diagnosis that he made was correct after I went for some further tests.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2011

Dr. Moll is the best doctor I have ever had. He's courteous and respectful and alway on time.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2011

I've been a patient of A. Moll since childhood. Now in my early 20's, I am able to realize the complete lack of passion and enthusiasm he seems to have towards his field. Case in point - when I visited his office due to a highly serious and frightening medical problem, where I asked for advice on the proper procedures and methods of action I should take. Not only did he have no knowledge or experience with this related illness (possible HIV infection) as admitted by him, but furthermore he didn't even offer any help or support in this highly serious case! All he had to do was call a colleague or search online for the relevant information regarding medications and what not; eventually leaving me to rush to an emergency room and deal with their physicians. Overall, I believe that unless this man can sharpen up his diagnostic skills and show some liveliness he should not be in practice. He's definitely NOT a Dr. Gregory House…and you'd have better luck using WEBMD...

flag | Submitted March 26, 2011

Dr. Moll is basically a nice man and good doctor. I just wish he spent more quality time with his patients instead of just rushing them in and out. He is very formal, which makes me feel uncomfortable. He can be very caring when he really wants to be... I felt more comfortable when I first became his patient, but now I'm starting to feel more like a file number instead of a human being!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2011

If it wasnt for my cousins boyfriend that checked his blood sugar, my son would have had something bad happen to him. Dr.Moll did a ketone test and the results yelled take the kid to the hospital(which we did) but he said to just wait until tomorrow. the next morning the lab called early to tell us to go but thankfully we already went. His staff is arrogant and he is very rushing. He doesnt usually have the answers.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2010

Dr. Moll is a very attentive and knowledgeable MD. 10 years with him, and not a single mishap.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2010

Dr. Allan Moll's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I think that this guy went to medical school in Somalia. Stupid does not even begin to describe him. If you have a runny nose, he will probably refer you to a..."

February 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Moll is an AMAZING doctor. He is thorough, professional, speedy and his ability to spot and accurately diagnose a medical problem is unparalleled. Unlike ev..."

October 30, 2015