Ratings for Dr. Victor Pwu

I have been a patient of Dr. Pwu's since 2009. I was referred to him by another practitioner in Oakville. I have only a good report of him. Nothing strange or unexpected during those 7 years. He also gave me several tips. For example he taught me an exercise to tighten the muscles in my knee cap which has prevented knee pain during my weekly run. I found Dr. Pwu friendly and accommodating. I do not have any medical plan, I pay out of my own pocket. I consider Chiropractic an important part of my natural health plan. Michael

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

It is unfortunate that this disgruntled former patient feels the need to repeatedly vent her displeasure here. After 20 years in practice in this community and serving as team chiropractor to professional sports teams and renowned athletes, it is very insulting to see these types of unfounded attacks on my character. I work very hard at trying to help everyone and financial motivation is the farthest thing on my mind. Most of our patients can verify this with certainty. It is so rare to come across such an aggressive and personality disturbed individual. We bent over backwards in trying to accommodate them. They were non-compliant and very difficult to please. One day they love you and the next day, they hate you. It is possible that we don't always achieve a successful outcome. I always try to use my best clinical judgement to determine the next course of action and discuss the options with the person in this case. This patient's initial reason for coming is exactly what she is blaming me to have caused. Every business has their experience with a nightmare client. This is mine.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

HIs primary motivation is just to get you on a 1 year contract, so he can lure you in and take your money, HIs main concern is not your health, but how much money he can loot you. I bet he puts all his patients on the 1 year plan. He gave me a serious back condition which i am struggling with 1 year later WTF…. i came in with no back issues and now i have pelvic tilt issues… ugh he messed up my health BIG TIME

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

I've been seeing Dr. Pwu for over 15 years for maintenance on my back. I used to struggle with chronic back pain but have been active and feeling wonderful ever since I started seeing him. My bi weekly adjustments help me live an active and healthy lifestyle. He is my primary health care provider and he always takes the time to look at any issues I am experiencing, whether it be foot, shoulder or knee pain. I highly recommend Dr. Vic!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

I had a really bad experience with Dr Pwu, I walked into his office with no back problems, and walked out 4 months later, with severe muscle spasms, out of aligned back and stiff neck! My only issue was my flat feet and hip misalignment, which was not resolved stayed the same , but on top of that now i had to deal with severse muscle spasms which he could not address when I used to complain about the discomfort and just said its a "side effect of adjustments". I have visted other chiropractors and i have never had any "side effects" or pain from their adjustments. My tip is save your money and your health and go else where.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

Excellent Doctor. Knowledgeable in his field. Caring, takes time to answer questions. I found his support excellent.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

Dr. Pwu is not only a modern excellent chiropractor but also extremely knowledgeable and a very up to date medical consultant. I have been treated by him for many years for hip adjustments. As well his sports therapy including laser treatment, massage and strengthening exercises have been invaluable. As an example I had an elbow problem recently and not only did he diagnose it immediately but was able to physically put it back into place. His is without a doubt one of the very best in his field and I have seen three others in my lifetime of 73 years.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

Dr. Victor Pwu is an excellent chiropractor. He truly cares about his patients; he spends time with them and listens to what they have to say. He is extremely knowledgeable, trustworthy and professional. Some people may have concerns about the cost, but what price can be put on one's health? Dr. Pwu's expertise is worth every penny.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2011

Verbally abusive and unprofessional. His office workers are incompetent. Arrogant and rude.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2011

My family and I have been patients of Dr. Pwu's for nine years and his hands are pure magic...like no other chiro that I've experienced. He has an uncanny ability to diagnose problems and then to skillfully correct the subluxation. I have referred many of my colleagues to him and all are extremely satisfied with his care. One of the things that distinguishes Dr. Pwu from other chiros is his decision not to use the "activator" as the primary adjustment tool, preferring instead to manually adjust with his hands. In my experience, this is a far superior and effective method. I suppose these are some of the reasons why he's been the team chiro for the Toronto Argonaut's football team for the past several seasons.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2009

Dr. Victor Pwu's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.