Ratings for Dr. Bradley A. Allen

My daughter was the first patient of the day and he made us wait 45 min. Then he proceded to tell me nothing was wrong with her. 5 hrs later I was in the Emergency Room with her and she had a double ear infection. Don't waste your time. He didn't even call me by my name called me mom the whole time, very impersonable.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2009

Very good doctor who spends additional time to talk to you to make sure you feel comfortable, unless you are in pain, you may as well buy pain meds on the street, as they all think you are an addict anyway

flag | Submitted July 28, 2009

Had him a church health service and I am getting to go back to him now that I have received my disabilty from social security he is a very good doctor

flag | Submitted June 9, 2009

He was my Dr for several years. One of the first times I saw him he asked what religion I was and wrote out a list of churches I should attend and to come back and tell him which one I went to. I asked for a refill on Paxil (that a Psychiatrist had given me from the last place I lived) for depression and said he wouldn't give me any until I had carpel tunnel surgery. I got surgery and he still refused to refill my prescription so I had to find another Dr to fill it. He had religious posters on his exam room ceilings and a children's Bible in his exam room. When I finally asked to see another Dr in his clinic I was told I either had to tell him why face to face or write him a personal letter. I finally stopped going to the Dr completely. I found out a couple years later I was a diabetic and he had never told me. They found in looking back in his records, I had it then and he never told me. If you have the choice never see this preacher who calls himself a Dr!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. Bradley A. Allen's Credentials

• University Of Arizona College Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Top Hospitals in Beaver Dam, WI