Ratings for Dr. Cynthia M. Hart

I saw Dr. Hart three times, and each time she was distracted and unfocused. When I went in for a regular exam she casually informed me that I might have a debilitating, incurable disease (which I knew nothing about and had never heard of) then walked out of the room, never explaining the seriousness of the condition or suggesting a course of treatment. I had to research the disease myself, wasting a great deal of time (this particular disease is severe, potentially fatal, and should be treated aggressively as soon as possible)and when I requested a referral to a specialist she declined to refer me to the specialist of my choice, but rather insisted on referring me to the specialist within her corporate affiliation, a clear conflict of interest, which would require a wait of almost four months. She never explained the options, never offered any suggestions for diagnosis or treatment, and presented a bored, disinterested affect. I am astonished at her cavalier attitude toward my health.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2012

Dr Hart is very compassionate and takes her time with you so you understand everything before you leave her office. I highly reccommend her.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2008

Dr. Cynthia M. Hart's Credentials

• Wright State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

• BCBS Florida