Ratings for Dr. Natasha Zajc

Dr. Zajc is pleasant but her recent staff addition is unbelievably rude and condescending. People like that should not work in a field requiring compassion, because they couldn't fake it if they tried.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Dr. Zajc is one of the smartest people i've ever met. she is well studied on everything we've discussed, she has a great "bedside" manner. The office is now in newmarket, and the staff are fabulous! I really appreciate how kind she is. I've had 7 different MD's in my life from moving around and Dr Zajc is by far the best i've ever seen.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

Dr Natasha zajc , is the best doctor in Ontario no questions asked ! And her staff get you in quickly and easily , they make any other doctors office look bad

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

She is the smartest most knowledgeable dr I have ever encountered. She truly cares

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Natasha has been our family's doctor for 16 years.. and was my partners previously for closer to 20 years. We love having her care for our medical needs. Truly a wonderful doctor and person. If she's unavailable short notice, her fellow doctors at her practice are also kind caring and professional. We won't give her up as our doctor even though we've moved far away. It's worth the drive when you find a truly great doctor

flag | Submitted December 23, 2015

I've only been with Dr Zajc for less than a year, but her and the team at her office have been great. When Dr Zajc was out, another Dr took over and really helped me. Dr Zajc is thorough, kind, caring and thoughful. She provides options and solutions, asks a lot of good questions and doesn't push medication.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Dr.N.Zajc has been my doctor for 17 yrs! I'm so blessed to have her.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

My family and I have seen Dr Zajc for 14 years. She has been very supportive of our family and takes the time and give the respect to each of us. She has no problem referring you to a specialist and will check in with you after for a follow up. We are very please with her care and are happy to have her as our GP.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2012

I love Dr. Zajc. She always orders tests if I am worried about something. Very understanding. Her staff is great now. There used to be a rude lady but she is gone. Wait times are to be expected. We are lucky to have the health care we have in Canada.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr.Zajc for 14 years now as well as my two children and husband. We all like Dr.Zajc very much! She is a great person, and a better Dr. She is compassionate, and very thorough.What she is unsure of she will look up or refer you. After waiting sometimes a long time to see her she takes her time with you and you feel satisfied with the visit. As for her staff they always seem very busy(4 Drs) files everywhere making calls etc. under a lot of stress and maybe feeling a little unappreciated? Two of the women have treated my family great! The other has been obnoxious, short,rude! I usually will ask to speak with whom I'd like to deal with.They are very sympathetic and accommodating. A few times I was worried about a health scare for me/husband and they got us in quickly! They get messages to the Dr, call in presc. fax blood requ. forms ect. all to make it more convenient for me.We feel very lucky to be getting health care from this office with Dr. Zazc!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2011