Rate Dr. Robert F. Perry

Dr. Robert F. Perry's Ratings

Our family discovered Dr. Perry a few years ago while spending the summers at our home on the Carteret County coastline . Dr. Perry is a brilliant man...his knowledge is vast in the field of medicine and he is committed to professionally serving and providing patient satisfaction. His honest, down to earth, real, matter of fact manner is what makes his so unique in his field. His diagnosis and treatments are always spot on and he leaves no stone unturned. He is very humble and is so dedicated to his profession and his patients. I wish our Raleigh doctors we're more like him! We would highly recommend him if you are seeking medical attention.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2677587].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2015

A couple years ago, I could not get my sons regular pediatrician to see him one moningwhen they were booked. I googled and found Dr. Perry on the island here, took my boys he figured out the ear drop my son was on was for an adult dose and there was another that would be better because it would not sting when going in. Today my husband saw him after months of the VAs mess and cancelling appts. On him Dr. Perry saw him got him to physical therapy and fixed his medicines to the correct doses and right ones he needs. Dr. Perry is very wise and you can tell know whats he is talking about. I would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2668909].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2015

I've seen many Doctors over the years resulting from auto wrecks, job related accidents and diagnostics. Dr. Perry was able to locate my illness/pain and remove me from the hydrocodones, excessive muscle relaxers that diminished my aptitude and prescribe me the correct medication that controlled my illness without making me light headed and dizzy. Now I perform my duties in a more productive and professional manner. He has my undying gratitude and I pray that the recent events that have tarnished his reputation will be corrected and seen as the intentional acts of fraudulent persons seeking personal gain by destroying a good man. Dr. Perry has been featured in many professional publications including the New England Journal of medicine many times. His professionalism and knowledge of the human body prove to be better than 90% of the physicians I have visited. Say what you will about the good doctor but I know many patients that praise his abilities.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2603503].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2014

Horrible service! I called for physical was told to come in on Saturday for blood work then the following wed. For results, went in on Saturday and was told they don't have pickup on Saturday have o come back Monday. Went back on Monday waited 2 hours although first one there that morning. They rescheduled my appt from we'd to Thursday. I went in Thursday, waited 2.5 hours for a physical appointment...paying cash mind you....after waiting 2.5 hours, there was no physical only blood work results. I was charged for physical the doctor didn't touch me. He didn't lint to my heart or lungs NOTHING. Prime example of where healthcare is going. Also the receptionist, Susie, very rude. I could hear her telling patients she had seven people to check in Nd she could not get to what they needed....well I was the only person in there. Maybe you need a better staff, communication with people that know your system and people willing to get up out of their chair. Never again!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2483358].votes_count ]]

Submitted July 31, 2014

VERY disappointed in this Doctor. I've been his patient for a couple of months and have discovered he really doesn't "CARE" about his patients. @ times Dr. Perry is clearly very "High" and would zone out in the exam room with me just sitting there talking to no one, because he clearly was in another world. If you care about yours and your loved ones health, PLEASE DON"T USE THIS DOCTOR!! I found out about him the hard way. Do your research first. Here's a head start >>>>> https://glsuite.ncmedboard.org/DataTier/Documents/Repository/0/0/2/7/4e0721c1-087b-4031-93bb-0fbd6cd42c6e.pdf

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2447883].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Called to ask about hours made it in before 5 and was told that they had to close early even though their normal hours are until 6 pm.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1330038].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

I recently moved to the area with my fiancé. We went to the clinic for a pregnancy confirmation, and we were very pleased with the nurse we had and Dr.Perry. They were both very nice and helpful. I wish we were going to be here longer so Dr. Perry could be a pediatrician to our future son or daughter. He was great!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1330037].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2013

Visited once during vacation. The Doctor was great, however, the office clerk/reception came across as unfriendly.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1330036].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2013

Took my son here during our vacation when he awoke in the night crying of ear pain. Dr. Perry far exceeded my expectations of an urgent care physician in a touristy area. Very knowledgeable and great rapport. As others have said, I wish he could be our regular Peds doctor. Nurse was not so great - impatient and rude to my 4 y.o.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1330035].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2012

Wonderful doctor. He's moved since I was a patient but would drive the hour to see him if I need sound medical advice!!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1330034].votes_count ]]