Ratings for Dr. Cheng Her

Dr. Her is the best doctor my husband and I have ever had. We are very grateful that we are in his care.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

Wonderful doctor. Always listens to patient and always smiling:)Great

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

Dr. Her is amazing. He is one of the most genuine people I have ever met. He listens to everything you say often taking notes, and answers all of your questions without sounding condescending. He is very compasionate and takes a genuine interest in your wellbeing.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2013

Dr. Cheng Her is a fantastic doctor. He is caring, sincere, honest, genuine, knowledgeable, compassionate, a preventative medicine doctor who will work with the patient to make a plan of action that will work for the patient and help the situation. He looks for the problem instead of just guessing and proscribing a generic medication to pacify the patient. He listens. He will put himself in your place to really get a feel for what you are going through. He will work with you to figure out a plan of action that fits your needs. He will see you on a regular basis and get to know you and your family so he can better relate to you. He gives his all when it comes to his work. He is not out for the money, but rather for the satisfaction that he has made a difference in a person's life. He honestly cares about his patients and their needs.I would and have recommended him to many of my friends. He is one of the best doctors I have ever seen.I trust him with my life and health.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2011

Wonderful doctor. Always listens to patient and always smiling:)

flag | Submitted August 16, 2010

Dr. Cheng Her's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1996)