Ratings for Dr. Daniel J. Staddler

He is the best doctor around! I might wait for an appointment, but his phone calls and MyChart information are very helpful. He is a caring, concerned doctor, no other like him.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2010

One of the most caring doctors I have ever had. Explains things in a manner that common people can understand easily. He is however hard to get an appointment with, especially when it comes to general yearly check-ups, sometimes waiting up to 1 month to get in to see him. I do however highly recommend this fine young doctor.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

I miss this Dr. very much! I had no idea how much he really put into my care until my insurance forced me to change. He is knowledgeable but knows his limits and will admit when he needs advise from a colleague. He didn't just listen to what my issues were but was able to put things in perspective because he got to know me. Knowing what issues were common or not allowed him to accurately diagnose complicated problems. I defiantly recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2008

Dr. Daniel J. Staddler's Credentials

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 1991)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Janesville, WI