Ratings for Dr. Thazin Saw

I give Dr.Saw 5 stars in all categories! You may have to wait 20 minutes but that is at every doctor you go to (if there is no wait, I would question it). The wait is worth it- I would wait hours just to be seen by her. She solved an issue of mine that other doctors have been trying to solve for years. She is compassionate and smart. She doesn't rush you and takes everything you say seriously, even the smallest of the details. She really cares about her patients and does not seem satisfied until we are. I have never had as good of a doctor as her (and I've been to a ton of doctors). This is my first time ever rating anything on the internet, but she was so worth it I had to.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

When she speaks to you, she says "my friend" or uses your first name. This makes sense because she is very caring.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2013

Dr. Saw is a gifted and caring doctor with great compassion. I am lucky to have her as my primary care doctor.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2010

Our doctor in NY was Dr. Saw. She is amazing even dealing with Cancer. When my husband got sick, within one day we were scheduled for all tests and a pulmonary specialist selected. It was amazing to know that at a time of not knowing, this doctor put us at ease.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2009

Dr. Saw is the best doctor I have ever had. Pays extreme attention to detail. Goes over everything on your tests with you. Considers everything you have to say. Will spend a large amount of time with you, which unfortunately leads to waiting in the waiting room forever for your appointment! But I find it is worth it because I know she is spending the time she feels is necessary with the patient before me. Front desk is horrible, and is practically impossible to get someone to answer the phone and make an appointment. But for me it is so worth the wait. She's brilliant!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2007