Ratings for Dr. Elie A. Goldenberg

He treated me well and EXPLAINED stuff to us. He treated me like an adult, more than most other arrogant MD's. Recovery was quick. He has good hands! That's the most important!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

Will never be able to find a better surgeon. Great in knowledge, ready, willing, & able to assistyou in meeting your goals.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

I went in for emergency surgery for a gallbladder attack and Dr. G.was very responsive, informative and compationate My wife was out of state trying to arrange a flight and he and his staff kept my wife informed as to what was going on. I have had a little contact with his office and they also have been very attentive to my concerns and helpful.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2009

went above and beyond the call of duty to treat my dad. Good guy. willing to sit down and listen.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2009

August 2007, I was rushed into the ER with a preforated (sp?) Colon. I didnt want to sign the paper to give consent to get a Colostomy. I wanted to die. Dr G. sat down, told me everything Id go through, and reminded me what I had to live for. I had the surgery, and he was there every step of the way. My family waited in the waiting room for over 7 hours, and he came out and explained everything in detail...and my 79 year old Mom's mind was put at ease. My follow-up appointments went well, and Dr G. then did my Colostomy reversal surgery a few months later. He saved my life....and if given the choice ever, he'd be first on my list to do any surgery for myself, or my family. I'll never stop being thankful.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2008

He was the on-call doctor for my surgeon over the weekend. I would not recommend him. He never showed up or called when he said he would even though he sent me to the ER. I waited 3 hours for him to call the ER for treatment!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2008

felt like he made me a part of my own healthcare. Caring intelligent and kind. I would certainly send my family to him

flag | Submitted December 25, 2007

Very bad bedside manner! I would not recommend this doctor to a friend. Does not seem to consider the emotional needs of the patient, talks down to patient's and family members.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2007

Dr. Elie A. Goldenberg's Credentials

• Ponce School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Concord, NH