Ratings for Dr. Stuart P. Turner

Hello, I have seen Dr. Turner for many back problems. Also, Fibromyalgia...He never suggest anything but pain meds. Then, when I actually take them he doesn't want me to and is getting me off of them. So, I am constantly in pain with no help other than too few pain meds to get me through the month. I am switching doctors. One who can suggest alternatives for fibromyalgia. There are several new meds on the market I would like to use..or try at least. He never suggests excersises, nothing! He never listens. He just talks. He repeadedly comments to my daughter(a child who I take with to appts.) "I bet Grandma and Grandpa spoil you."...At which time I tell them they are all deceased. Do you think he can rememeber after seeing him 21/2 years???? One day I am going to tell him off. Just remember please,I feel like saying. He never remembers what I do for a living either. Which is important because it has caused most of my problems...He neeeever listens....

flag | Submitted August 19, 2008

Dr. Stuart P. Turner's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1980)