Ratings for Dr. Margaret M. Pearsall

I find this Doctor very knowledgeable, kind and considerate. You will have to wait a bit to see her but that is because she takes the time to be sure all questions are answered. So I don't mind waiting of someone who truly cares about people.I have found her staff equally as kind and efficient.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011

I have great insurance since I work for the state. My problem with Dr. Pearsall is her lack of respect for her clients. I beileve she is a knowledgable doctor. Her staff fail to return calls or pass along messages. Even though Berlin Hospital overlooked my condition for 10 plus years they still continued providing poor service. They are disorganized and do no return phone calls. The nurses lack empathy and care for the patients. You will also wait minimum of 30 minutes past your scheduled time to see her. I would highly recomend you do your research before using Dr. Pearsall and especially before using Berlin Memorial Hospital where she is now working out of and where I have recieved such poor services.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2010

Dr. Margaret M. Pearsall's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Wi, Milwaukee Wi 53226 (Grad. 1994)

• Blue Cross And Blue Shield - Bluecard Ppo
  • Medicare (General)
Private Healthcare Systems (Phcs)