Ratings for Dr. Milka Mandich

If ALL of Milwaukee's MDs were nearly half as friendly, caring, intelligent, with a bedside manner as that of Dr. Mandich, we'd have THE country's BEST healthcare. I've been lucky to have her as my primary MD for the nearly the 20 years its been since completing her SLMC residency. When a (very  scary), rapidly progressing lethal viral infection threatened to possibly end my life, her quick reaction to it had quit literally saved my life. There is NO OTHER primary physician that I would think to trust to my parents, husband, children, or my medical care to then that of Dr. Mandich!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

Dr. Mandich has been my Dr. for over ten years, she has always been very respectful, caring and I feel the concern she treats me with would be like treating a family member. Her expertise and her kind caring way is exceptional.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2013

very helpful, listens to you, talks to you, not at you, cheerful, friendly, and very knowlegable

flag | Submitted July 19, 2010

Dr Mandich is truly a fine Doctor. A good listener and always upbeat.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2009

I love her and my whole family goes to her and even have reffered friends to her and now thier family sees her

flag | Submitted September 18, 2008

Dr. Milka Mandich's Credentials

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 1991)