Ratings for Dr. Sridevi Koritala

Great doctor, would definitely recommend to all and everyone.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2016

She is the best Doctor I have seen. Kind and courteous too. Helped me with a diagnosis not even specialists could make! Any complaints about her must be by unrealistic patient expectations or mental baggage they brought in prior to the visit.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2011

Dr. Koritala did not pay attention to symptoms that were presented on more than one occasion. Also, results were not given over the phone but rather sent patient to see another doctor just to tell patient to come back in six months.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2010

Very unprofessional. I went to see her because my primary had to cancel last minute. She was awful. Didn't listen didn't even review all the symptoms I have presented to her nurse. Very substandard. When I tried talking to her she just sat there with a grin on her face like I was stupid. My whole appointment was 10 minutes. I even filed a complaint with the state licensing and regulation department. NOT RECOMMENDED AT ALL.

Submitted March 6, 2010

Dr. Sridevi Koritala's Credentials

• Siddartha Med Coll, Univ Of Hlth Sci, Vijayawada, Ap, India (Grad. 1991)

MAMSI