Ratings for Dr. Corwin D. Petty

This guy is amazing! I was so scared to go to doctors in the past. But I have to say that I wouldn't want to go see anyone else but him. He's very laid back and actually cares about his patients. He's been where most people have been so he knows what it's like. His staff is very friendly. Highly recommend going to see him if you don't already. You won't be disappointed.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

A great physician who takes the time to listen to all your concerns. You can trust him !

flag | Submitted August 1, 2015

I am a Registered Nurse 20+ years, met many physicians. Dr. Petty is one of the finest and most knowledgeable that I have met. After spending 2 years going to an internal medicine doctor that did nothing for me. I was referred to Dr. Petty by another RN. 3 visits later I am on the right track with my health. Thank you Dr. Petty:) If you want a doctor that cares and will put forth the effort to think outside the box and do more for you than just take your money. Go see Dr. Petty! Highly recommended by many of my co-workers.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2011

Very knowledgeable, very competent, brilliant diagnostician. Kind office staff. I recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2009

diagnosed me on the 1st visit after 15 yrs of searching for an answer to my symptoms. listens and brain storms w/patients. He is always learning and attending conferences which gives me confidence in his up-to-date knowledge. All the nurses in the office are open and very kind and helpful. He is very easy to talk to and he doesn't shy away from any topic or symptom. I really appreciate what he's done for my quality of life over the past 6 months and wouldn't hesitate to refer him.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2009

NEVER MET A MORE PASSIONATE PHYSICIAN. HE DOES RESEARCH ON EACH AND EVERY QUESTION I ASKED. HE IS VERY THOROUGH. BEST PHYSICIAN IN THE AREA!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2007

Dr. Corwin D. Petty's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

• BCBS Illinois