Ratings for Dr. Evelyn E. Burdick

Was dismissive of my symptoms and needs. Refused to test urine sample even though I was in pain, insisted and left one. Called a week later to get results of the urine sample that I left and was told that the doctor decided against sending it to the lab. Went to different doctor to find out that I had a Staph infection!!! I had been in pain for weeks under her "care" or lack thereof. Would not send my worst enemy to endure her "care".

flag | Submitted February 28, 2014

I am so very lucky to have Burdick as a doctor. I have NEVER felt rushed or part of a factory assembly line of patients. Her and her nursing staff are exemplary. When the staff declares they will call you in an hour- THEY DO!. A friend of mine recently switched over to Dr. Burdick and is still wondering why it took her so long to convert over. She is an incredible listener and has always provided me with multiple options for treatment. I hope she never retires!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2011

Good listener and very knowledgeable specialist. Does home visits for elderly patient.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2009

Dr. Evelyn E. Burdick's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1984)

Amerigroup