Ratings for Dr. Mark A. Meier

I met with Dr. Meier as a new patient. The appointment was fine, however when I was having my prescriptions refilled, it became a major problem. One of the medicines required a pre-authorization form. His nurse asked me for my prior medicine, and was very abrupt. The Pharmacy has faxed him three times to complete the pre-authorization form which he has failed to do. As a result, I am finding a new doctor. Very poor service and would not recommend him or his staff.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

Dr. Meier listens and gives a clear straight up answer. Thorough examination with no short cuts. Much respect for this Doctor

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

Caring, kind and respectful. He has been our family Doctor for many years.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011

I was a patient of another general practice md for many years and was not happy with the service I received. Dr Meier was recommended from a co worker and from my first appt to the present-which has been several years-cannot say enough good things about this doctor. He is a wonderful example of what a doctor should be.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2011

Dr.Meier takes extra time to consult with you after the examination.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2011

Dr. Meier is an extremely intelligent doc with very good core values. As a family practitioner he treats his patients like he would his own brood of 5 children.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

Dr. Meier is a wonderful doctor, he cares about your health and is almost like a good friend to his patients. He has gone above and beyond many times for me and my family

flag | Submitted October 20, 2009

Very knowledgeable. Also, willing to spend time with patients and not take shortcuts during exams.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2009

Dr. Mark A. Meier's Credentials

• University Of Chicago, Pritzker School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)