Ratings for Dr. Carter A. Aune

Dr Aune was great and helped me not only in treatment but also in finding a primary physician closer to my home. i had just moved to the Milwaukee area when I became sick and he not only diagnosed me, but he also provided drug samples to lower the out of pocket cost of having to buy the medication. Then when I followed up, he helped me to find a primary doctor closer to my house in Hales Corners so I didn't have to drive all the way to Sussex. Overall great guy and very caring physician. The staff was great too (receptionist printed off directions for me since I wasn't sure how to get back to where I needed to be)

flag | Submitted July 27, 2009

I went to Dr. Aune with a skin condition and he took a culture and prescribed a steroid. 3 days later the culture came back negative. I asked Dr. Aune to recommend a dermotologist and he said that he was qualified and that I should make another appointment to come in and see him again. The rash got considerably worse so I went out of my insurance network and saw a dermatologist who identified the problem as scabbies in a matter of minutes. From the time I first saw Dr. Aune to the time I saw a dermatologist was a month and a half. If Dr. Aune was so qualified he could have diagnosed the problem in the beginnig and it would not have dragged out for several painful months. My biggest complaint is that Dr. Aune would not recommend me to a dermatologist within our network or any other network for that matter.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2009

Dr. Carter A. Aune's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 2000)

• BCBS Illinois