Ratings for Dr. Donald Gordon

First time patient with Dr Gordon what a patient and understanding individual. He was able to answer all my questions, seems to really know his stuff, his employees were helpful and patient, willing to order a frame I liked in another color that should be available in next week. I'm excited to see the new frame and there's no commitment to buy either.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Dr Gordon is wonderful, he's been the optometrist for me and my family since my grandpa, that's three generations!! I sure hope he's still practicing by the time my baby is old enough. He's sold his practice but is still working. There's been some staff changes but everyone is so wonderful, you can see they are still learning but they try so hard to do everything they can to help. :) DG forever!!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

If I could give them Zero stars I would.. Since Dr Gordon has taken a reduced work schedule the place has gone down hill. Dr Charles being the absolute worst .. If you value your eyes I wouldn't ever see her. I have been a client of Dr Gordon's since 13 years old. Always have purchased my glasses in store and never went to lense crafter.. Even that it takes them way longer than it does by lense crafter to have glasses ready. I purchased puma glasses three months ago.. The glasses have since then fallen apart .. Logos have fell off. The arms are loose and almost broken off. I had my wife bring them back to get new frames since these ones don't sit properly on my face because they're falling apart. I paid over 400$ for plastic made in China junk . they want to me to pay the difference for new frames (to which I m open to) but the want to me to pay 200$ for new lenses ??? The product is garbage and you carry and sell them that shouldn't be my problem.. All that to say .. Stay away from Gordon's and his glasses especially Dr Charles. And save urself time and head to lense crafters .. Absolutely no customer service .. They just lost an entire family who wears glasses .. None of us will be returning for eye exams or glasses. Very disapointed

Submitted July 12, 2017

We brought our 2 kids here after a less than satisfactory eye exam at Farhat in Pierrefonds, based on the reviews we wanted to find the top rated optometrist in our area, and all I can say is the reviews (by real people) don't lie, Dr Gordon is absolutely the best! Excellent with our kids, friendly, knowledgeable, patient, punctual, everything we were looking for, a generally a great guy! Would absolutely recommend him to everyone

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

I have been Dr. Gordon's patient for over 30 years. He is one of the few optometrists who will remember patients by name, pick out frames for them, and always do what is in the patient's interest (even if it means taking back a pair of glasses that are not comfortable). You can have complete confidence in this man. Un diplômé de l'Université de Montréal, il parle français.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Dr. Gordon is simply the best, we've been with him for several years, he is excellent with children as well. Very patient with all their questions. Highly recommend him! His staff is very helpful and polite.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

Helpful, McGill University, Doctor of Optometry, terrific with children age 2 and up to over 80 years old, knows by experience 30+ years..has frames for small children , latest fashion frames for tweens, teens, and adults if required. Set up to conduct retina image and glaucoma tests. Family practice, extremely knowledgeable, recognized by awards by his professional peers, goes the extra mile to make sure all is well fitting, comfortable and above all...clear. No problem with free ....frame adjustments after sitting on frames, nose piece replacement, or arm hinge replacement if part available.. Dr. Gordon has taken care of my kids while growing up and as I age...excellent.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2016

Very knowledgeable, caring doctor. Prompt service with very friendly and helpful staff. He is always willing to get the extra mile to help you. And supremely fast delivery of glasses. I have been with Dr. Gordon since 1991, and my family all goes to see him for eye check ups and glasses.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

He's been my optometrist for almost 30 years :)

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

Dr. Gordon has been my doctor since I was little. Now my whole family sees him and we are extremely happy with him. He's always been kind, polite and attentive to our needs. And never try to sell glasses. He will try his best to repair them instead selling a new one. One of a kind.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015