Ratings for Dr. Richard Klamm

Thank God this Doctor is no longer practicing! He gave my daughter a lancet and told her to cut open her own Mersa boil! She was afraid to do it & started getting blood poisoning! Was on an IV for hours when the ER nurse saw it. For myself suffering with hypothyroid, he dismissed me. A "go back to the stone ages" kind of Doctor. Cold & uncaring.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Dr. Klamm was my PCP for a number of years he was kind, he listened, he cared if not for my insurance changing he would still be My Doctor!!!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

This Doctor cannot listen to anything out of the ordinary for a personal history of symptoms. Will argue with you and then if you say anything more he will say that you are arguing. He sent my daughter home with a lancet to drain her own Mersa boil, she was admitted to the ER with red lines on her neck and the tech said if she would have waited she could have died. I don't recommend this Doctor.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2012

Dr. Richard Klamm's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal