Ratings for Dr. Donald Taylor

Lovely receptionists, nice dentists. HORRIBLE dental assistants, rude and superficial and seemingly in competition with one another. Ruins the atmosphere of what could easily be a pleasant and positive experience.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

I suspect the positive ratings here are from the office staff.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

My child got braces put on. During one year, brackets came off the day after adjustments on three different occasions. He could not eat and we had to go back to get the braces re-adjusted. It would have been better if the staff had done their job right the first time.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2013

Amazing, now at 28 years old, I am so thankful for the smile Dr Taylor gave me! between me and my sister as kids with "really bad teeth!!!" he had his work cut out for him, and the fact that we were irrationally dramatic and hysteric kids. Needless to say we are now both proud to show off our beautifully aligned smiles, and realized dental work isn't as scary as it seems. I only hope he stays in practice long enough to send the kids! Thank you Dr. Taylor!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2009

I would recommend this orthodonist VERY HIGHLY!!! I went to another orthodontist first, who wanted to remove two of my daughter's teeth. Dr. Taylor told us that if these teeth had been removed, it would have altered our daughter's appearance in a negative way. She had her braces for two and a half years, but the results are AMAZING.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2008

Wow, can this doctor be any nicer? Incredibly nice person, very knowledgeable and patient. Very punctual, and the staff is fantastic!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2008

Dr. Taylor works with fellow orthodontist, Dr. Claudia Giambattistini. They also have an office in Kirkland, Que., and can be reached there at (514) 697-3033. Both orthodontists are soft-spoken, kind, gentle and understanding. Our daughter needed braces on her teeth for dental, not cosmetic, reasons, although she now has a beautiful smile! She is wearing retainers now. Both doctors may be reached outside of office hours: they do return their phone calls. All of their staff are most knowledgeable and kind, as well as highly informed and of utmost help to patients and their families. Our dentist, Dr. John Petruccelli, recommended these two splendid orthodontists.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2007