Ratings for Dr. Annette Stokes

I have not heard anything about my test result and Xray for months. I have been leaving messages and nothing returned. I found a real doctor now but they even don't fax my medical record. If she was a server in one of my restaurants I would fire her in no time. She is ignoring her patients causing risking their health.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

She is a terrible terrible Dr.! Not thorough at all. Take 4-ever to get back important info to her patients. Her staff is tacky just like she is. She's not knowledgeable and haven't a clue as to what she's doing. Pls do ur homework before picking this clueless l*ser of a Dr. to practice on you cause that's definitely what she's capable of doing just PRACTICING. If ur Dr. had you waiting half a day for something so simple and then she had the nerves to take a lunch break and still NOTHING what does that say about her CHARACTER. Keep walking around that office like you're so important remember we the patients pay your salary and should receive decent service but you wouldn't know anything about that. It's okay I found a real DOCTOR who has respect and actually care about the patients - unlike yourself. You are Despicable,Rude,Incapable, and don't forget WORTHLESS. I know its others out here who would definitely agree with me. For the ones that's in a trance. SORRY 4 them. I rest my case.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2011

Annette is a great doctor. She listens and takes her time to be sure you understand what options are. She is helpful and very knowledgeable. I would highly recommend her. I have had issues with her front desk. The receptionist and front desk people are sometimes rude and disrespectful.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2008

Dr. Annette Stokes's Credentials

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)