Ratings for Dr. Sridevi Manne

Had a great experience with her found her to be very knowledgeable. She does seem to be a bit in a hurry! I think once she feels confident on diagnosing your condition she feels like you no longer need her and she is ready to move on! That's when you'd like your doctor to take a deep breath and see if you feel the same confidence, and that's where she falls short. She is good and hard to get to see! Her English is Excellent and easy to understand!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

After reading the other responses I felt it was my duty to concur with the poor ratings. I too had been misdiagnosed numerous times. She told me I was having panic attacks when in fact it was gall bladder attacks. My hand tingled from an injured finger but she said it was a muscle tension in my neck and prescribed relaxants that knocked me out and kept me out of work for a day. And like another posting, she did not want to treat my wife's sinus problems which she has had seasonally since she was a kid and insisted that it was just allergies which she has never had. Dr. Manne is a nice person but I'm glad I switched. She doesn't listen and she's not knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2011

This doctor misdiagnosed me with a "possible" heart condition I later learned I DO NOT have. She told me to come in right away if I ever have chest pain, then when I did her staff refused to give me an appt with her and Dr. Manne refused to talk to me. On a less serious note, she also basically refused to help me with my allergies and sinus issues. I am NOT happy and will NOT be returning EVER AGAIN.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2010

There are three reasons why I gave this physician a poor rating. 1. Exercises poor communication skills with patients/parents. 2. The atmosphere in the office is tension filled between the physician/staff. 3. Physician attempts to influence patients with their "personal belief" system.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2009

flag | Submitted June 8, 2008

Dr. Sridevi Manne's Credentials

• Andhra Med Coll, Univ Hlth Sci, Visakhapatnam, Ap, India (Grad. 1995)

• BCBS Massachusetts