Ratings for Dr. Michael Lunde

Stay away, i was extremely sick for months, ended up being Gullian Barre, if it wasn't for being sent to a nursing home, their Dr took one look at me and sent me to Sinia. He told me I was making myself sick and it was in my head. Well a yr in a nursing home to recover and permenant nerve damage, all because he thought I was faking it. STAY AWAY!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

He not only was my moms primary doctor for 10 yrs but he also stored his boat in our barn for free! My mom has back pain and w/ out insurance he treated her for a fair price. She trusted him. Her life was in his hands. He prescribed her heavy duty narcotics for 8 yrs and her quality life had improved we have a farm & a small business. With out warning on xmas eve she was abrubtly stopped of her meds. She had a small seizure so I went to him he FREAKED out on me & called the cops!! This cuz she went 2 a diff pharm when reg didnt have what she needed. He has since made her life HELL. No one will fill the kind of meds she was on she had 2 ween herself off alone. She is still in pain though! 2 mths L8r shes still in bed! PLEASE tell everyone u know 2 stay away from this demon who calls himself a "doctor"

flag | Submitted February 11, 2010

extremely unhelpful. Was not knowledgable and told me to do my own research on the internet.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2009

Dr. Michael Lunde's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal