Ratings for Dr. Kelleigh Klym

Had this doctor for my son 13 years ago. Very rude and cynical, she told my 8 year old he was going to become a garbage man one day. She dressed unprofessionally, continued my son on same meds that made him lose so much weight that he was skeletal! I saved my son's life by leaving her office for good. Worst doctor I've ever met, cold, prejudiced, lacks knowledge or just doesn't care.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

We first met Dr. Klym while in the hospital after delivering our baby girl. From the moment we met her, she made us feel comfortable, cared for, and informed. Not only is her wealth of knowledge impressive, but she also does a great job of explaining things so as to ensure everyone understands. She is compassionate, caring, and truly made us feel as though we were family. Thank you, Dr. Klym.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

So disappointed. Uncaring and never follows up. Pushes care onto other Drs. My child is going through so much and she doesn't even care to help. Would not recommend her to any parent who's child needs care.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

We had her for a Dr. when she was in Wpg. Wish she was still here! She is awesome

flag | Submitted February 5, 2011

Dr. Klym is a wonderful, caring & compassionate pediatrician. I remember her as an intern and becoming my kids' pediatrician back in Winnipeg. She has known my kids since birth and I'm so thankful & lucky that she's now in (Okotoks), Alberta and STILL under her care!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2009

I wish if I can give dr Klym a bad rating! I'm very angry that she left Winnipeg. She is very passionate person and was treating my kids as if she was their own mother. she's also very knowledgeable, I have 3 kids visiting her, one of them is chronically sick. I wish she'd come back to Winnipeg

flag | Submitted January 15, 2008

Dr. Klym is the most compassionate, understanding and loving doctor to my kids. We're very fortunate in being under her care.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2007

Dr. Klym was the most amazing doctor I've seen. She was completely thorough and made me realize that my son was healthy and I was a great mom. I have lucked out again with a referal for my second son and am looking forward to having her check out my son.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2007

Dr Klym is such a wonderful pediatrician. Always so helpful and comforting, she makes a nervous parent feel like a friend, and someone they can trust completely. A very clever woman whom we in Winnipeg miss terribly, but send our best wishes to!We'd welcome you back anytime Kelleigh!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2007

Dr Klym is a great Doctor. She take all my concern for my child seriously . She alway goes that extra mile to check any problem with you my child. She alway work with the parent when dignosting .

flag | Submitted March 12, 2007