Ratings for Dr. Peter W. Timmermans

I worked on a professional level with Dr. Timmermans before he becamse my PCP at the beginning of the year. He has always been treating my symptoms seriously. He is very wordy which is fun and takes the mind off of whatever I'm suffering. Never condescendanting if I don't like a med he's suggesting, we work as a true doctor-patient team (I have a Medical bacground as well) . Only negative is his nurse Wilma. I've learned to get on her good side, but she does abruptly slam the door on your face after she has done her initial assessment. She really takes a lot to open up. Overall, I am very satisfied I am espacially pleased by the ease of getting documentation to my employer for FMLA for 2 days of excruciating pain.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2012

I cannot say enough about the excellent care that I received from Dr. Timmermans and his staff. The procedure that was required was explained in great detail which made the surgery easier to deal with. The follow-up after the surgery was exceptional. I couldn’t believe that this man took the time to call my home to ensure we had made it home safely without any complications. Wow, you’re in safe hands with Dr. Timmermans and his team.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2011

Dr. Timmermans has been willing to go the extra mile to care for me and my family and really works hard to get us the care we need within the guidelines of our insurance company. He has excellent followup and really seems to care.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2008

Dr. Peter W. Timmermans's Credentials

• Univ Of Western Ontario, Fac Of Med, London, Ont, Canada (Grad. 1979)

Top Hospitals in Waupun, WI