Ratings for Dr. STEVEN A. Giles

Always has plenty of time to spend with his patients!!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2011

inappropriate comments to patient. did not follow up with promised call of lab results at all.reputation of arrogance and unprofessional comments. not recommended.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2010

Dr. Giles asks for a teamwork approach to obtaining your best health possible. He wants you to participate – which is the only path to good health and that's his goal. I've been with him for 6+ yrs. There have been several times over the years I've walked out thinking he's not diagnosing something correct but I've been wrong every single time and he's been right. Once I was in for a minor issue, he came in telling me to try not to cough too much or I will irritate a problem and may loose my voice. I didn’t realize I was coughing. A few days later, after not heeding his advice, I lost me voice for the 1st time in my life. His approach to identifying the root cause of a problem then treating it is excellent. My advice is if you walk out thinking he didn’t diagnose it correctly, just wait . . . you may be wrong. He has treated both husband and me for arthritis, back problems, high blood pressure, cyst removal, 2nd degree burn, pinched nerve, cold/flu, sinusitis, etc. A great Dr.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2009

Not very good with diabetes, tries to cut corner and costs by not recommending things to keep you healthy...

flag | Submitted August 24, 2009

Dr. STEVEN A. Giles's Credentials

• Rush Med Coll Of Rush Univ, Chicago Il 60612 (Grad. 1979)