Ratings for Dr. Todd M. Doenier

I honestly don't know who these other people have been seeing. Dr. Todd, as I call him, has been my GP for the past 5 years. I've never met another physician with a better bedside manner. He treats me like an actual person and really LISTENS to me. He's smart, personable, very caring--all around, he's the best GP who has ever treated me. Since I've moved around a lot, that's saying a lot!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2012

I have see nhim for a couple of years but am looking for a new family physician. He is ok to see for routine physicals but not great when you have a problem.... he is dismissive and not up to anything out of the ordinary.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2010

I went to Dr. Todd for many years and he like most drs don't want you telling them what is wrong with you. I never had a problem with him when I needed to see him. The reason I swicthed drs was because all I needed to do was call him and he would call in any meds I needed. I also had Breast Cancer and my results sat on his desk for a week before I got a call :( Thank god the WK Breast Center give me the results first. I had a surgeon in line before I got the results from Dr. Todd. I was unhappy that he got to where he was turning to his wife for answers. My daughter was a patient of Dr. Todds wife and she is one "THAT KNOWS IT ALL". His brother saw my dr and she was going through the "winter blues" and he was asked her "What meds where her friends on" and he would give her that! We walked out and never went back.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

does not take feedback/criticism well. was not always able to see him and was seen by brother or wife. not thorough. rushed. unprofessional attire. one receptionist very rude. record keeping poor. some information placed in my file was never revealed to me and came from someone they called when looking for me and there was someone elses very personal paperwork in my files.didnt know what meds i was taking unless looked up and seem very casual put off by my behavioral problems when I needed him most. is friendly but i dont need a friend, i need a doctor.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2008

Dr. Todd M. Doenier's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1991)

Workers Comp