Ratings for Dr. Mark W. Niedfeldt

Dr. Niedfeldt blew off my symptoms. He didn't do appropriate tests. I went back to my former doctor who took appropriate tests and found out I needed surgery. I feel much better now. I was in pain for months and I'm glad I returned to my trusted doctor. He also prescribed a med for me that is no longer made! Great.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2014

I am a member of modern medicine. I have never felt more comfortable with any other doctor or staff (like aurora where you are hearde in like cattle, and the doctors have one foot out the door. My experience with Dr. Niedfeldt has been great. I never have to wait,he IS very knowledgable, his office staff member is fabulous. You have so many accesses to him,and he is very personable. He is the doctor so I let him make most of the choices in what is best for me. I'm sorry someone else had a bad experience,but, I would recommed him and the Modern Medicine practice. It is very much how health care used to be in the private sector.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2009

In my opinion, Dr. Niedfeldt did not have a good bedside manner. He gives off an air of arrogance. He did not make me feel like I was an important patient or that he was concerned about my problem. I saw him for a muscle problem, and I felt as though he dismissed my issue because I was not a world class athlete. He would see me for less than 15 minutes and seemed to barely listen to me. I know that he knows his stuff since he teaches (or taught? not sure if he still does) at the Medical College of Wisconsin and he worked with the Brewers... but he needs to work on the personality with ordinary patients. I ended up going to a different MD who was able to treat me within a few visits (and was nicer too!).

flag | Submitted November 29, 2008

Dr. Mark W. Niedfeldt's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Wi, Milwaukee Wi 53226 (Grad. 1992)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Mequon, WI