Ratings for Dr. Trent G. Mason

Dr. Mason is wonderful. He accepted me as a new patient when I needed a doctor the most. Every visit he has been attentive, funny and helpful to my conditions. His staff members are great as well. All very friendly. The only thing I can say for punctuality is that sometimes the visits take a while. I understand though, because he takes his time with each patient so it's worth it. Great Doctor and staff... such a hard thing to find anymore.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

SIMPLY PUT HE IS THE MOST CARING AND WONDERFUL DOCTOR YOU WILL EVER FIND. HE ALWAYS KNOWS US AND REMEMBERS EVERY DETAIL FROM OUR PAST VISITS. HE TAKES AS MUCH TIME AS NEEDED FOR YOUR VISIT. HE IS VERY PERSONABLE AND FUNNY. HE MAKES YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2012

they were the follow up doctor at Reynolds Memorial Hosp. Emergency room and was supposed to take new patients. When I tryed to followup with him they refused to see me and would not take me as a new patient. Didn't give a reason.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2012

EXCELLENT doctor. Cares so much for his patients. There have been a couple of times in the years we have gone to him that either my husband or I have had a particularly stubborn problem and one time he called us to check on us and the other time encouraged us to call back from a trip if not better and he'd work with us long-distance. Incredible. As mentioned before, if he doesn't no what's wrong, he refers to someone who does. I've never had him just ignore a patient's concerns. The only drawback (which is the case with most every doctor) is the occasional lengthy wait to get in. Always spends as much time as necessary with his patients to hear them and recommend a course of treatment.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2011

PLEASE BE CAREFUL IF YOUR ACCEPTED AS A NEW PATIENT. I WAS TOLD HE WOULD ACCEPT ME IF I GOT MY RECORDS. I PAID TO GET MY RECORDS TO FIND OUT THAT HE WOULDNT TAKE ME BECAUSE HE FELT HE COULDNT ACCOMIDATE MY NEEDS.NOW I HAVE NO DOCTOR.I THOUGHT THAT DOCTORS TAKE AN OATH TO HELP PEPLE IF THEY CANT ACCEPT YOU THEY SHOULDNT SAY THEY WILL THEN CHANGE THERE MIND.HE HAS DONE THIS TO OTHERS.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2009

Dr. Mason is the most caring and helpful doctor that I haev ever went to. He is never in a hurry and no matter what question you ask him you will not feel stupid for asking it. He has helped me both physically and mentally. Always caring how I am feeling and also ask about my family. He treats my husband also and we both just love him alot. I am just so thankful that I was able to be one of his patients

flag | Submitted August 15, 2009

he takes his time and if he doesnt know the answer he'll send you to some one who can. he's very efficient and professional, yet caring.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2009

You will never find a better doctor in his area! He is intelligent, caring, empathetic and take time to listen to everything you have to say. He never rushes people out the door, yet I rarely have to wait long. His staff is just as great in their roles. I am a tough critic and generally mention any and all shortfalls during a review, but Dr. Mason and his staff are 110% A+ in every area. A doctor is a person you literally trust with your life. Past doctors have not always made me feel like I can do that, but Dr. Mason is one of the best...not only in his town but I'd put him against any MD in the country. I found this site while looking for his phone number. I didn't set out to write a review. But he deserves professional praise.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2009

Dr. Trent G. Mason's Credentials

• Wv Univ Sch Of Med, Morgantown Wv 26506 (Grad. 2001)