Ratings for Dr. Richard A. Irvin

Dr. Irvin was a very nice man when he first opened. The last few years he's very agitated, he actually rolled his eyes at me when I mentioned going to a holistic specialist that fixed my stomach issues. Now upon picking up a prescription at the pharmacy, they tell me this is the last refill until you set up an appointment "And keep it". I said, "and keep it"? What is that supposed to mean? If I need an appointment, shouldn't my doctor's office call me and not try to set it up through my pharmacist? What the heck? The staff is rude and seems to enjoy belittling the patients. When they had Debbie working the office, it was ALWAYS a pleasant atmosphere, very welcoming, and I felt all of my privacy was secure. Not now.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2019

Dr. Irvin was my mother's doctor in very insensitive and rude at my mother's funeral viewing. I lost the most important person in my life and I will never forget how insulted we were during that difficult time.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2012

Most knowledgable family doctor I have ever met! His professionalism, caring and expertise can not be matched by other doctors! His staff is very caring and helpful, too! He deserves ALL the recognition that he can receive!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2012

Most knowledgeable family physician that I have ever met or had as a doctor! I wish all doctors had his "bedside manner" and "listening" skills! I cannot say enough good about this fantastic docti! However, THANKS is a very important word concerning my appreciation for him!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2011

Fantastic. Always takes his time explores all options and offers the best advice. Nice guy, you will feel comfortable. I feel blessed to have him.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2011

Veru helpful and , limited staffing and longer wait time.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2009

Dr. Richard A. Irvin's Credentials

• Wv Sch Of Osteo Med, Lewisburg Wv 24901 (Grad. 1989)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Wheeling, WV