Ratings for Dr. Mary Noiles

Dr. Noiles is a wonderful, kind and caring doctor. I was lucky to find her.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

We have been going to Dr. Noiles for many years and can't say enough great things about her. Thank-you so much for having us as your patients.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

I love Dr. Noiles and am so grateful that she is my physician.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Noiles since she came to Calgary. So thankful that we found her. Thorough, prompt, caring, knowledgeable, pleasant and great memory are just a few of her qualities. Not to mention that she has no qualms about referring you to a specialist if she feels you need more.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

This is the best doctor I have ever had. She listens and cares and remembers details about your past visits. She will refer out if she needs to and takes time to get all your symptoms instead of giving you ten minutes to tell you about one thing..like some Calgary Dr.'s do. She is the best! How lucky am I!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

Dr. Noiles is the best!! She's very kind, caring and professional. She takes time to listen to her patients and is always accomodating!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

She has helped me through so much, I don't know what I'd do without her! THE BEST!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

Dr Noiles is great, but her receptionist needs to do less gossiping on the phone for the whole waiting room to hear. It is a no wonder that I always have to wait for a long time before I get put through.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2015

Dr Noiles is the most professional and understanding doctor I have ever known. We love her and can't say enough about her. We are very lucky to have her as our doctor!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

Dr. Noiles is a wonderful doctor and we truly appreciate her. Her staff is a bit abrupt but we put up with it because we like Dr. Noiles so much.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014