Ratings for Dr. Cynthia Z. Pinson

Dr.Pinson has been my Dr.for 15 years now. She has taken great care of not only me but many of my family and friends. I personally would not want another Dr.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2014

She avoided discussion. She sent dr asst but charged dr rate. She has way too many patients and didn't spend appropriate time to evaluate my mother in asstd living facil., which resulted in severe infection. When dr.was called, her response was for me to take her to hospital.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2014

What a great Doctor....Our family is thankful she makes home visits. Makes life much easier on the patient.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2013

Find a more professional Dr, she will not discuss issues or concerns, uses her staff to apologize but will not discuss concerns with the patient or family.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2012

Dr. Pinson is one of the two best doctors I have ever had, and that is significant because I am 67 and have had many doctors! She is very well qualified in her field, but, even more so, she is compassionant, patient, caring, concerned, and quietly reassuring. In addition, she is a mobile doctor, meaning that she goes to the residences of her patients.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2012

Dr. Cynthia Z. Pinson's Credentials

• Marshall University School Medicine (Grad. 1996)