Ratings for Dr. Cynthia Z. Pinson

Stay away from this doctor! She is unkind and uncaring toward her patients and doesn't care what kind of pain they are in. My mother was told to "just deal with it". She never returns calls, either. Her staff of nurse practitioners (which is who you mostly see) are under qualified. Beware!! Read up before you go with something like this just for convenience!!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Dr. Pins on is unethical and immoral. I had an 88 year old roommate at Huntington health and rehab. a nurse there accidentally gave my medication to my 88 year old roommate one mourning. It contained 3 low blood pressure pills a roxicodone pill and plavix And aspirin. His bp dropped to 63/26 he had to be rushed to Cabell Huntington hospital. The next afternoon Dr Pins on came to our room and told his family that "well he had a little low blood pressure yesterday we don't know why but he seems to be doing Mich better today." After her and her nurse prac left the room I had to tell that family that they most.certainly knew why. They had given him my medication yesterday morning. Which they had to come clean on And tell them the truth. Now I have her a newly

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

Dr.Pinson has been my Dr.for 15 years now. She has taken great care of not only me but many of my family and friends. I personally would not want another Dr.

Submitted March 14, 2014

She avoided discussion. She sent dr asst but charged dr rate. She has way too many patients and didn't spend appropriate time to evaluate my mother in asstd living facil., which resulted in severe infection. When dr.was called, her response was for me to take her to hospital.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2014

What a great Doctor....Our family is thankful she makes home visits. Makes life much easier on the patient.

Submitted September 26, 2013

Find a more professional Dr, she will not discuss issues or concerns, uses her staff to apologize but will not discuss concerns with the patient or family.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2012

Dr. Pinson is one of the two best doctors I have ever had, and that is significant because I am 67 and have had many doctors! She is very well qualified in her field, but, even more so, she is compassionant, patient, caring, concerned, and quietly reassuring. In addition, she is a mobile doctor, meaning that she goes to the residences of her patients.

Submitted August 11, 2012

Dr. Cynthia Z. Pinson's Credentials

• Marshall University School Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Multiplan