Ratings for Dr. Shankar Naganna

does excellent health exam and patient helpfulness -knowledge of meds wonderful

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Dr. Naganna is always very nice and spends sufficient time during appointments. He is frequently late (up to an hour or more!), and his office is impossible to reach by telephone. Office hours are limited and staff rarely returns calls.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

Great staff and Doctor. Only ONE complaint. Its hard to get in touch. Everything else is great.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

Dr. Naganna is very knowledgeable and a wonderful doctor I just love him he is so good. But his staff is awful. They need training. I ha d a problem with get medians at the pharmacy because it was not called in. Also, they don't sent other information to other doctors when need prior to surgery. The one who took my blood pressure needs to learn how to do it correctly. The needle went up fast to the high number and went down just as fast. I have never seen it down that way.

Submitted November 16, 2015

Wonderful MD. Dr. Naganna spends time with his patients, his staff Suzanne and Karen are amazing and so sweet! I love the office its like a home!!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

Dr.Shankar Naganna is a wonderful doctor. I had to switch to another doctor after my insurance changed and the care I received was horrible. When I was able to get my old insurance back I went back to Dr. Naganna. He remembers things from years past when most doctors seem to forget what you talked about 6 months ago. He spends as much time as YOU need addressing your concerns and problems. He explains in detail what you need to know and answers all questions. He is friendly and has a sense of humor. Not a boring ,stuffy, rushing kinda doctor. You are not just a number or paycheck to him you are a person.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2014

Dr. Naganna is a excellent MD would takes time with each of his patients. I trust my health to him

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

He is very good, once you get to see him. The wait time can be quite long. The staff could be better trained. It often takes several calls to get a referral or a script.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2012

He is extremely understanding and treats my parents as people and not numbers. He listens intently and has a whole range of suggestions/solutions to problems. We love him!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2009

He is very attentive to my questions and concerns. he listens and treats accordingly

flag | Submitted August 8, 2006

Dr. Shankar Naganna's Credentials

• Saba Univ Sch Of Med, Saba, Netherland Antilles (Grad. 1998)

Top Hospitals in Westminster, MD