Ratings for Dr. Tom Greenfield

Doesn't care about his patients in my experience. He plays around with two many meds and lets his students try and choose what's best for patients and sometimes they have no idea. Cuts his patients off of narcotics cold turkey and then see a lot of them seeking for meds from other sources. Terrible doctor

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Overall great doctor. Always cheery and listens. I feel he tailors his approach to the patient, for example one commentator said "pill pusher", but my experience is always the opposite. In my experience, he has leaned more toward letting the body fix itself if possible.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2015

Dr. Greenfield is a true role model for all physicians.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

extremely helpful and sincere I was very pleased with the care my son Richard Michael received at deep river hospital they even called to make sure he was doing better

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

Dr. Greenfield listens well, and I do not feel rushed when seeing him. He is knowledgeable,and keeps trying until the problem is fixed. He sometimes suggesta alternatives such as physio or massage.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2011

He is one of the few breeds that loves his job and really cares for his patients. we love him

flag | Submitted January 10, 2011

Always feel rushed when I visit. Pill pusher. Keeps diagnosing different things for same problem.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2010

great Doctor, very thorough in his diagnosis, I really felt he cared and his diagnosis was backed up by others

flag | Submitted March 3, 2010

I have always found Dr. Greenfield very helpful, listening to my comments and answering my questions with as much detail as I require. He has guided me through a reasonably healthy life for many years and does not over-prescribe medication where it is not needed. He has provided me with a better understanding of my condition.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2009

Not great bedside manner. Made a few factual errors. Maybe I caught him on an off day but I wouldn't reccomend him.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2008