Ratings for Dr. Robert B. Atkins

I will have to agree, he is rude and condescending. Also, he will say things like why hasn't this or that test been done and then never orders the testing unless you ask him to. He also does not review your file very well and may say well maybe a MRI is needed when you just had a MRI!!! I have talked with several others and they don't like him at all. The PA's there seem more knowledgeable than he does. They are so much nicer and make you feel like they really care about you. He acts like he does not care and just wants to get you out of the office and charge your insurance for basically not doing anything to help you. I plan on getting a new family physician.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014

He was rude, short and very snobby. I wouldnt recommend anyone to him AT ALL. They called my husband and I pill heads because he asked to get his medication refilled, and I WAS A NEW PATIENT. A NEW PATIENT and they did this to me. They made me feel like I was dirt. I will never go back. NEVER.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2010

Dr. Robert B. Atkins's Credentials

• Ohio University Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1977)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal