Ratings for Dr. Joe K. Schoeber

Knowlegable, experienced, and while very friendly and kind, he's also a no BS kind of guy. He always has time to answer questions. As an RN, I trust his care and follow through to several of my family members.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2011

I USED TO LOVE GOING TO DR BEFORE HE JOINED WESTERN MEDICAL. TOO BUSY, STAFF RUDE AND ALL YOU EVER GET IS VOICEMAIL. YOU FEEL LIKE A NUMBER, THEY DON'T CALL U BACK, DR ALWAYS CHEERFUL, BUT JUST SIMPLY OVERWORKED. WILL NOT DO OTHER TEST, LIKE PAPSMEAR, WANTS TO DEAL WITH OTHER ILLNESS FIRST. YOU GET BILLED SOMETIMES 2 YRS AFTER THE VISIT (BY THAT TIME ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO REMEMBER WHAT WAS DONE TO YOU. BLOODTESTS ARE INCREDIBLY OVERPRICED. I WAS WAITING FOR A TESTRESULT AND WAS TOLD THAT THEY WOULD GET BACK WITH ME IN A COUPLE OF DAYS. 3 WEEKS WENT BY AND NO CALL- CALLED THE OFFICE AND THE LADY ANSWERING THE PHONE GOT RUDE AND SAID THAT PATIENTS WOULD ONLY BE NOTIFIED IF THERE WHERE BAD RESULTS, WHEN I TOLD HER WHAT TEST WAS DONE SHE BECAME QUIET AND I TALKED TO HIS ASSISTANT. IT IS SUCH A SHAME, I REALLY USED TO LOVE THIS DR. I LEFT HIS PRACTICE FOR ANOTHER DR IN TOWN 2 YRS AGO AND COULD NOT BE HAPPIER.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2010

I explained my symptons,no tests were done .I was told I had acid reflux. was given a script.My symptons contd.I much later found out I had H Pylori,by tests done by another doctor.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2010

always gets right to the problem and if he can't find out what is going on ,he will get another Doctors opinion.He is always truthful and up front with you. and he is always cheerful.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2010

Dr. Joe K. Schoeber's Credentials

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Casper, WY