Ratings for Dr. WILLIAM L. Case

Never have I had a doctor talk to me the way Dr. Case did. He absolutely has the worst bedside manner I have ever seen. He actually stormed out of the hospital room when my family asked him to explain why he was changing the treatment plan Dr. Johnson had started. I guess he resented being questioned about it because he truly stormed out of the room, raised his voice and said "fine, I won't do anything:. The nurses heard what he said and called the hospital supervisor to come talk with us. A report was made. Who knows if anything will be done about it. I know that under no circumstances will me or any member of my family ever be seen by Dr. Case. I recommend Dr. Johnson if you want to see a doctor who will take the time to explain what treatment he thinks is best for you.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2013

Dr. Case has the worst bedside manner I have ever encountered. I was basically told there were no other alternatives to treat my IBS but the ones that had not worked for me in the past. He concluded the office visit by storming out of the office after belittling me and making me feel stupid.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013

flag | Submitted December 6, 2012

The worst bedside manner I have every encountered...go to a different Doc and save your self the elevated Blood Pressure.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2011

Dr. WILLIAM L. Case's Credentials

• La State Univ Sch Of Med In New Orleans, New Orleans La 70112 (Grad. 1983)