Ratings for Dr. Douglas S. Dickinson

This gastroenterologist found my problem after many other gastroenterologists had missed it and just put the IBS label to it...therefore I love this doctor. He didn't seem to have a great concern or anything, but I really don't care as long as a doctor finds the real problem. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

Dr. Dickinson has been an excellent help to me, and I could not ask for any better service, and He has an excellent bed side manner. I went to Dr. Dickinson for a second oppinion on getting my gall bladder removed. Dr. Dickinson came in, sat down, and took his time talking with me, and answering all my questions. Dr. Dickinson has performed two endoscopies on me so far and has helped me a lot. When others were just ready for surgery Dr. Dickinson told me one thing that I really appreciated, "I am going to do everything I can to find out whats wrong with you". I think doctors should look for the cause of a problem before just removing parts, and I am thankful to Dr. Dickinson. I am going to see him again next week and everytime I have a problem that is within his scope of practice.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2009

I felt he didn't care about anything I had to say he just wanted to generate the biggest bill he could.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Douglas S. Dickinson's Credentials

• Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1972)

Ameritas