Ratings for Dr. David A. Rogers

Who likes going to the dentist? We like going to Dr. Rogers, our dentist. Outstanding. Dr. Rogers was our dentist for years, then we moved away to another state. We moved back to Mobile and, again, Dr. Rogers is our dentist. We are a family of four and all of us like Dr. Rogers. He knows what he is doing! And he is good at it - No complaints from us.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2011

I've been a patient of Dr. Rogers of many years. I started taking my daughter there when she was only 8. He was the only dentist that she's ever liked. We both love him! She is now 25 and still feels the same about him!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2011

Have been seeing Dr Rogers for 20+ yrs. He is a paradigm of professionalism. ALWAYS on time for appointments. Very concerned about patients. He actually helped me recover from a horrendous experience w/ an incompetent dentist who had hurt me so badly, I was actually phobic about dentistry for years. Dr Rogers patiently got me over my trauma. He is also the consummate perfectionist -he's not satisfied if his work isn't just right. I've recommended him to numerous friends & family who now number among his clients.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2007