Ratings for Dr. Andrew Johnson

Twice I have seen this doctor in the last two weeks. The first time was for a urine infection and he told me I didn't have one . Next day was agony and I got antibiotics from another source. I then got a call from my regular G.P. And he said the lab culture said I had a urine infection. That I already knew. Well today the infection was back in full force and he was on duty again. Same answer the dip test does not tell if I have an infection even though he told me I had blood in the urine. He did give me antibiotics this time for 5 weeks. That is not addressing the long term problem. Luckily I'm seeing a urologist in 10 days because my regular GP listens to and referred me to find out what is happening. One rating for punctuality is very low because each time I saw him they told me there were only 2 people ahead of me and it took over an hour each time to finally see the doctor. Not impressed!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Went to see Dr.johnson because I have bumps on the back of my throats that came out of no where (going on 19 weeks of this). He told me they are simply just apart of me and they're completely normal. Also told him about the everyday headaches I have, and he told me there is no magic wand he can wave to make them go away. He sucks ass.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Dr Johnson has been my family doctor for 22 years, he is the only dr I will see unfortunately due to his heightened popularity and constant walk ins it is getting harder to see him, that being said he still is an amazing doctor

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

Dr. Johnson has been my family doctor for years, and if it weren't so difficult to find a new one I would. He is one of the most pathetic excuses for a doctor I've ever seen. He laughs at all of my problems and tells me my allergies aren't real when I'm in mid-reaction. He is never on time, and never helpful with anything I bring up. All he's good for is writing prescriptions and referring you to other doctors, if you push really hard for it. I always end up leaving his office feeling worse than when I went in.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

Dr Johnson is way too old to be practicing, In my opinion He is a rude little weasel and I think he has a mental disorder, and should be locked up for his own protection as well as others!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2015

Dr Johnston is the best Doctor I have had in a long time.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2014

Dr. Johnson has been my dr for 26 years. I no longer live in Mission but still drive from Chilliwack just to keep him as my family dr. He has always given top notch care to both myself and my sons (who also still travel to Mission just to keep him as their dr.) I recommend him highly both for his knowledge, bedside manner and his abilities. Fantastic doctor!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013

Dr. J is AWESOME. If he is in doubt he will refer you, this is the sigh of a Dr. who realises that he is not God and doesnt get concerned about not knowing....He's rather send you to see someone who can help you more

flag | Submitted December 8, 2012

Well rounded doctor. We have had him as our family physician for many years and believe that his advice is based on knowledge, experience and compassion. He is willing to send his patients to specialists whenever a problem persists or is beyond his expertise. Lastly, he is a good person and is a positive contribution to Mission, BC.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2011

Great family doctor. Have had him for years and very personable, not panicky and my kind of doctor.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2010