Ratings for Dr. Philip G. Foutch

Dr. Foutch is a very helpful, caring and intelligent Doctor. He listened to my whole story in detail and asked questions to diagnose me carefully. He provided me with a detailed plan to tackle the problem that I had in the stomach. I was able to feel better on the same day!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

If you have to wait it is most likely caused by his attending to the needs of a patient. When he is through with his treatment/examination you can feel comfortable that he did his best and was thorough. This, cannot be said for all doctors I am sorry to say.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2014

I have again waited for over an hour and a half to see him and decided to leave. My time is important to me and I dont think he respects that. I will not be returning.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2013

The staff is exceptional. Dr. Foutch is a caring professional! The center where I had my procedure (Desert Colonoscopy) is a great facility, staffed with really caring and professional people. The only issue I had was a rather extended wait in the waiting room before the colonoscopy took place.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2013

This doctor is unusual. If you have 2 hours to wait in his exam room, it is worth seeing his salute to himself.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2013

Dr showed up 1 1/2 hours late for procedure. During the office visit he proceeded to tell my daughter a Pescatarian diet was bad and people are meant to eat meat AFTER reading her blood results that were off the grid MORE THAN PERFECT!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2011

Even the doctor who referred him to me is effusive in his praise for Dr. Foutch as a person and a doctor(and he's not really the type to be that way). Dr. Foutch is very knowledgeable, incredibly nice, and spends the time necessary to give you the care you need.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2009

HE IS A VERY NICE AND CARING DR. TAKES TIME TO HEAR YOUR PROBLEMS WITHOUT MAKING YOU FEEL RUSHED..VERY VERY GOOD DR...

flag | Submitted June 24, 2009

Excellent doctor, He understands his patients take his time to explain what's going on with you. I went to different doctors because I have a lot of health problems so far he is the best.He obviously is not there only for the money he is there because he cares about patients.The best gastro!!!Martha Escribens de caldwell. Thank you very much dr!!!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2009

Dr. Philip G. Foutch's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1978)