Ratings for Dr. Cindy Neufeld

The underlying purpose of this practice is to make as much money as possible. They set you up with one hygienist who is competent and pleasant and then send in the fear-monger to make you fear for your life unless you get work done-that in the end wasn't necessary and has caused me lots of pain and suffering since - and more money. Nightmare on 124th.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

She is ok but I often end up in there late and it seems to take longer than my old dentist.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

Excellent staff. Knowledgeable, confident, and caring.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

Best Dentist I have ever been too!!! Worth every Dollar I spent, I would highly recommend this clinic.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Been very professional and supportive to all our family needs. Makes going to the dentist a pleasure for myself and the kids. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

Agree with other comments, these folks are expensive. They burned thru my entire limit on my dental plan in a couple visits and didn't do any major work. And they don't direct bill, you have to pay the full cost and hope that your plan reimburses you, mine didn't the last two visits as they already used up my yearly limit. Looking for another dentist that is cheaper

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

Very organized clinic that is ready to treat and bill you without informing you or getting consent. I felt as though the pricing was high and the fact that they do not direct bill or even let you know a predetermination of billing is concerning. I was surprised at the cost compared to our previous dentist. They even said that we shouldn't worry about what was billed because it will be covered by our insurance. I find that to be unethical!!!! Beware of their billing strategies as patient going in.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

Revenue hungry. Seems to recommend an awful lot of expensive and non-necessary treatments and devices.

Submitted October 15, 2014

Best dentist we've ever had! The whole family goes! The whole team is welcoming, kind, knowledgeable and very competent!!!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

Great team atmosphere here. Friendly, knowledgable and competent. Highly recommend this office!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013