Ratings for Dr. Mahesh S. Mokhashi

everyone is so nice and are right there to help give complete care and can answer all questions... thanks

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Mokhashi for several years. He is an excellent physician.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

I have never had much faith in doctors until I met Dr Mokhashi. He is truly concerned with his patients health and has a pleasant bedside manner. He has been caring for my husband for 5 years now and has ultimately saved his life.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

One of the most knowledgable and caring doctors I have ever encountered. I am impressed by his memory and the fact that he remembers things I told him that aren't in his notes(I get copies of all notes) He treats my entire family and is well respected by all of them. I would definitely recommend him to others and have!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2011

I am a nurse at Banner. I went to Dr. Mokhashi after doing my research with other medical personnel. Very pleased. Painless colonoscopy, rapid diagnosis,lived up to his reputation. Strongly recommend.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2010

Great doc, very personable and answered all my questions. I felt comfortable sharing embarrassing problems.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2010

Hated this doctor! I have been properly diagnosed with Crohns now but when I went to him he did not want to do any tests or help me in any way he was just content putting me on a anti acid controller and sending me home. Finally I went to another GI and I took 3 blood tests and there was a proper diagnosis. I warn anyone who goes to him not to he did not help me one bit and his negligence led to at least 8 months of unnecessary pain.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2009

always positive attitude. Always affordable alternatives. the best of the best!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2009

Dr. Mahesh S. Mokhashi's Credentials

• Hindi

• Bj Med Coll, Univ Of Pune, Pune, Maharashtra, India (Grad. 1984)

MSP/BC Med