Ratings for Dr. Robert Zeller

Overall Dr Zeller is very pleasant as a doctor. He is very knowledgeable and gave me a thorough checkup. He also recommended me since I was young I did not need to see him often but that turned out to be a mistake because due to not seeing him every year and after I tried to make an appointment I was considered a new patient. Since he wasn't taking new patients I was told I could see another doctor. Which is why I gave a 3 to the staff. They could not accommodate me and see my point of view. They could find that I was a patient of his in the past but given their quirky system they viewed me as a new patient. I don't think this is a hit on the doctor because I also agreed at the time when the doctor mentioned this to me. After all I had no major problems going on with my body. He did inform me that after 40 that it was not optional anymore and that I should see a doctor every year. But the staff was a bit procedural in seeing my point of view.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2014

Excellent caring doctor. Takes his time with you. Always returns calls. Due to this you usually have to wait.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

Dr. Robert Zeller's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1971)

Ameritas