You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Kevin T. Kodama

Respectful, experienced, and willing to take time to answer questions. I have gone to him for 10+ years and have no plans to change. Only negative note is that after colonoscopy, it took several weeks before I could see him for follow-up discussion of what he'd found. I was able to see a surgeon and received information from him before seeing Dr. Kodama.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2013

Dr. Kodama is the best! He is very reliable. He is very patient and a good listener. Very understanding. I would recommend him highly!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2013

It was my first visit with Dr. Kodama. I am having some tests ran. I was referred to him by my Endocronologist because I feel that I have a gallbladder issue going on.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2010

Dr. Kodoma has been with me for eight years and has always shown the patience, caring, and respect that I have needed. I was in denial about my liver problems for many years and Dr. Kodoma stood by me and patiently advised me every time I found myself in real trouble. I would recommended him unequivocally.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2009

I was 8 weeks pregnant when I had some issues with my Gallbladder. The DR in the emergency room doped me up sent me home told me to have a test done at my doctors office. When I told that to Dr. Kodama he told me adamantly NOT to have that procedure done while pregnant. I had an ERCP done he was very caring answered all my questions and the follow up appt I was feeling 100% minus the morning sickness :)

flag | Submitted December 31, 2008

Dr. Kevin T. Kodama's Credentials

• University Of California, San Francisco School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=807182'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.6

February 6, 2014