Ratings for Dr. Marilyn M. Jackson

I have have been a patient with Doctor Jackson for over 10 year she is Fantastic! She cares for Health , provides you with vital information for your life and refers you to some great Doctors in the community to meet your needs. I love how Dr. Jackson follows up with you on your medical progress or concerns. Marilyn Jackson is a true Advocate for all Communities ! Ronnie Sesso

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

Dr. Jackson is a very caring, compassionate and knowledgeable doctor. I recommend her highly to anyone looking for a good family doctor. She listens and spends time with you, and always makes herself available for you. I recommend her very highly. She's a wonderful person and a terrific doctor.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2011

Dr. Jackson is a very good doctor. I have numerous medical problems but with her care & nurturing progress is being made. She is the best in dealing with chronic illnesses such as the ones I'm trying to conquer. I have a long way to go but I know I'm in the best hands with Dr. Jackson. She is kind, caring and understanding. She always tries to find the best treatments to provide relief from discomfort & pain. Dr. Jackson is a Blessing to all her patients.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2011

She is great...I had a blood clot and she discovered it after ruling out other things. A lot of doctors probably wouldn't have noticed the signs. I recommend her to everyone!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2009

Dr. Marilyn M. Jackson's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Syracuse, Coll Of Med, Syracuse Ny 13210 (Grad. 1990)

GHI