Ratings for Dr. Ron J. Bahar

I think we all know that doctors some doctors habe a better than pthets.dr. Bahar was gracious enough to fit my son into his schedule and accomodate me with regard to making payments. 99% og doctors wont evem consider that. But most of all, he was exceptionally precise, took his own notes on his laptop, was thorough, answered questions and was very kind. That os what matters. He dempnstrated a sincere desire to solve my son's stomach pain. We have to appreciate that doctors have a right to be efficient, move at their own pace and not necessarily think they are arrogant. My pediatrician gave me advice when I was breastfeeding because he knew that what I ate came through my milk and could affect my baby. But some babies may mot do well on breastmilk if they have certain sensitivities. I would highly recommend Dr. Bahar.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2014

Best specialist my Daughter has seen yet. At 6 months my wife and I switched her diet to solids. She was ok for about 2 weeks then got constipated. Her Pediatrician said to give her prunes and fiber. Tried that, worked for one day then back to the same issue. Now we have it worse and baby has not pooped for 3 weeks. Finally got a referal to Dr Bahar and right away he was able to diagnose and prescribe the right meds. We now have flowing poo. Never thought I would ever write a review about flowing poo. Thanks Doc. So glad you know what you are doing. My baby is now back to being a happy baby.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2012

ARROGANT!Likes to talk about how good he is and how good his education is. Charged us $200!!! just for the reading UPLOAD a report from the hospital. We told him to request for his records a report with already established diagnose from the hospital & he charged us $200 for it. When we asked him why $200, his reply was: "I've got a degree for it....'. shame! Very unpleasant experience!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2012

Threw a case of formula at me and told me to stop breatfeeding my three month old. Really arrogant.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2009

Dr. Ron J. Bahar's Credentials

• Univ Of Ne Coll Of Med, Omaha Ne 68198 (Grad. 1991)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Encino, CA