Ratings for Dr. Michele Moss

IMPORTANT TO NOTE: If you are going in for an IUD you will be required to go in for an evening education session on it. TRUST ME, you WANT to go. I was the typical person that thought "I can do my own research, I don't have time", etc. I am SO GLAD that I went to the information session. I could not believe the amount of information that neither my family doctor or the internet had provided that Dr. Moss provided. I am incredibly thankful that the clinic had me do this and highly recommend taking the time. It will change your entire IUD experience and give you the knowledge to have no concerns, no worries and feel comfortable with what your body is going to experience. Could not thank her enough for how informative she was. She eliminated any concerns or questions that I had before.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Perfect and very kind doctor. Extremely helpful and friendly. Our medical exams for immigration passed without any issue.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

Dr. Moss was awesome. Super informative and personable. Made me feel very comfortable during my IUD insertion.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

I went here with my husband to do medicals for immigration and she does a proper full exam, knowledgeable, friendly and even books your appointment for your blood work at the lab next door to her office.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

She's nice, enthusiastic and helpfulI, I recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

Superb, attentive and detailed with a great attitude

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

My medical exam with Dr Michele Moss on 13/5/2016 was excellent. Highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

Brilliant doctor! I went to have a medical done for immigration purposes and she was very helpful. Totally recommended!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

Phenomenal Doctor. Went to her for my IUD, received a lot of helpful, unbiased information regarding different birth control. Provided helpful facts and education prior to insertion of the IUD. Staff is very helpful and knowledgable also

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

Awesome physician. Really attentive to patients and details

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

Dr. Michele Moss's Credentials

• university of Cape Town, South Africa (Grad. 1982)

MAMSI